Verify You’re Eligible
Before Booking, Please Review the Requirements Below to Verify You Are Eligible.
- 18 years of age or older
- Had your brows previously microbladed or tattooed – EMAIL a picture
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- No keloid scars on the brow area – EMAIL a picture still if you have a scar!
- Oily skin – EMAIL us a picture up close of your brows
- No autoimmune diseases
- Not on blood thinners
- Off Accutane at least a year
- WILL NEED A DOCTOR’S NOTE IF: Diabetic, had chemotherapy within the last year, heart complications, or epileptic
- No botox 2 weeks prior
- Not sick
- No chemical peels/facials 4 weeks prior
- No eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea
- Not allergic to nickel, lidocaine, or epinephrine
- No surgeries scheduled 1 month before or 1 month after your appointment
- No heart conditions or on heart medications
- Not sunburnt – Please do not come in sunburnt to your appointment. Also, you will need to keep your brows out of the sun/tanning bed a month after your procedure, so if you have a vacation booked please schedule enough time out!
*AVOID CAFFEINE AND ALCOHOL 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT*
If you fail to do so, the procedure will not work well and we will have to send you home.
Pre-Cleaning or Tweezing Not Required
Lastly, you do NOT have to wax/tweeze/thread your brows prior. We will clean them for you 🙂
If you would like to, you can download our Pre-Care packet to review these requirements: